Engagement Manager – Modern Apps
Netwoven Inc., founded in 2001 by senior-level executives from Microsoft, Oracle, and Intel, is a leading professional services provider using Microsoft technologies and helps companies design and deploy solutions for collaboration, analytics, and customer insights. Netwoven’s senior executive team brings together a group of senior individuals whose experience includes some of the world’s leading companies in software, solutions, and services. Ever collaborating and challenging one another to achieve better results, we regard the pursuit of excellence in service to our clients to be a continuing journey. Since 2001, we’ve served our customers in the way we’d like to be served—with passion, care, and always striving to contribute to their overall success.
We are fun, we are friendly, and we take care of our employees in every way we can. People at Netwoven are passionate about technology and the services we provide! You also get to wear multiple hats enabling you to work in a variety of capacities and enrich your experience.
We are growing fast, which means unlimited opportunities. Netwoven’s culture advocates balancing work and family. Providing comfort and an accommodating environment is our top priority.
So, what are you waiting for? It's more than just a job. Join Us!
Netwoven, a professional services firm founded by ex-Microsoft employees based in the bay area, is looking for an experienced Engagement Manager - Modern apps. This position is remote. The Engagement Manager will help grow our Azure Software Development practice solutions and manage delivery of projects. This leadership role requires enterprise consulting experience with custom solution delivery, complex system design, thought leadership and pre-sales support to successfully collaborate with our architects, sales and other leaders to achieve our goals. As an Engagement Manager, you will be primarily accountable for the end-to-end consulting delivery of a portfolio of Azure Software Development projects, assist with solution design and partner on opportunity development with the sales team.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead teams to architect, design and deliver using the latest features of Azure Development & Power Platforms for custom software project.
- Lead digital transformation workshops that help customers understand and adopt Microsoft Azure services to meet organizational needs and drive competitive advantage.
- Gather requirements from customers and translate into projects with scope and timelines for solutions that will be delivered using Power Platform and Azure applications.
- Lead Azure as a Service projects that entail supporting customers that are transitioning from on-premises or older technologies into the Microsoft Azure cloud.
- Successfully deliver customer projects with globally staffed teams to meet deliverables, timeline and budget.
- Assist the sales & practice teams with project estimation and proposal development.
- Deliver webinars or write blogs on various topics.
- Participate / lead the development of the practice & service offerings from a technology perspective.
- Must have minimum 10 years of prior consulting experience as an independent, a consulting firm or a small to mid-size software development company.
- Goal oriented and metric driven.
- Must have excellent communication skills to work with clients and gather business requirements.
- An excellent collaborator who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Project management experience using Scrum / Agile Principles to manage estimates, tasks, escalations, risks/issues.
- Must be quality driven and have experience working with global delivery teams based in USA and India.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Azure Well-Architected Framework.
- Experience working with business leaders and development teams to document and clarify business and user requirements and lead scope of defined features and functions during project lifecycle.
- Ability to clearly articulate concepts to people with varying technical backgrounds.
- Exposure to Dynamics 365 is a plus.
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Employee assistance program
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Employee recognition program
- Professional development
Affirmative Action/EEO statement
Netwoven provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category under federal, state, and local law.
Diversity and Inclusion
At Netwoven we believe inclusion and diversity create an environment for innovation, opportunity, and success. We embrace different points of views, backgrounds, and experiences to create a rich culture where all employees are recognized, rewarded, and provided opportunities to develop and grow.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Excited about this opportunity?