Job Type: Full Time
Remote Work Available
Netwoven is looking for a “Engineer/Senior Engineer - Dynamics CRM” professional who must understand the functional requirements based on functional design documents and have experience in building Technical Design Documents from Functional and Business requirements. The person should have good understanding of CRM development best practices and performance considerations and hold good experience in deployment and data migration from legacy system.
- Candidate should have work experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013/ CRM 2015, CRM Online, .Net Core,
Asp. Net, AX, ADX Studio, .NET framework, Visual Studio, TFS, SSRS and SSIS.
- Candidate should possess good knowledge of Microsoft CRM Architecture and should be able to design and develop various requirements provided by the customer.
- Candidate should have rich hands-on experience in Microsoft Power Apps, Microsoft Power Automate and
Microsoft Power BI
- Candidate should be able to configure, customize and extend Microsoft CRM.
- Candidate should have experience in building various components on MS CRM platform - plugins, workflow
assembly, SSRS reports, HTML web resources, etc.
- Candidate should have experience of customizing workflows, ribbon, business rules, business process flow,
dashboards, and other CRM components.
- Candidate should have experience of working in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 and Dynamics 365
- Capacity to perform application and system troubleshooting Desired Skills.
- Experience in working on MS based technologies like SQL server, SharePoint and Windows server.
- Having knowledge of integrating CRM with other applications will be helpful.
- Having experience of extending and customizing CRM for mobile will be an added advantage.
- Experience in GIT HUB will be an added advantage.
- Resource should be able to analyze the existing code and optimize the existing code wherever necessary.
- Should have at least min 3+ years of working experience in Development skills in MS Dynamics CRM (2013 &
2015/2016) or Dynamics 365.
- MS CRM Dynamics 365, MS CRM 2016, configurations/customization, Complex Plug ins in Power Automate,
Complex Custom Workflows, actions, Email routers, conversion of existing logics to the relevant business rules
based on the version of CRM.
- Hands on experience on MS CRM Version upgrade (MS CRM 2013 / 2011 to MS CRM 2016 /D365)
- Integration between CRM and legacy systems, data migration, WCF, SSIS, SSRS, JSON, JQuery, ASP.Net.
- Excellent understanding of 2-tier and 3-tier architectures, 4GL languages, RDBMS
- Strong knowledge of CRM development/customization including workflows, plugins, integrations etc.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 2011-365
- Ability to create plugins, custom workflows, web resources etc.
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics SDK.
- Experience with dashboard management, integrations, customizations, and configurations.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft .NET 3.5+ development using .Net Core experience with source control
management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments.
Min 3+ work experience in MS D365
Bachelors in computer application / Computer Science, B.E./B. Tech. (IT), MCA, M. Tech in Computer Science
Excited about this opportunity?