Senior Consultant Cloud Infrastructure and Security
8+ years' experience, Azure AD, Security and Compliance, Exchange, DLP, Email Security, Quest, BitTitan
Job Description/Roles & Responsibilities
Netwoven Inc., founded in 2001 by senior-level executives from Microsoft, Oracle, and Intel, is a leading professional services provider using Microsoft technologies and helps companies design and deploy solutions for collaboration, analytics, and customer insights. Netwoven’s senior executive team brings together a group of senior individuals whose experience includes some of the world’s leading companies in software, solutions, and services. Ever collaborating and challenging one another to achieve better results, we regard the pursuit of excellence in service to our clients to be a continuing journey. Since 2001, we’ve served our customers in the way we’d like to be served—with passion, care, and always striving to contribute to their overall success.
We are fun, we are friendly, and we take care of our employees in every way we can. People at Netwoven are passionate about technology and the services we provide! You also get to wear multiple hats enabling you to work in a variety of capacities and enrich your experience.
We are growing fast, which means unlimited opportunities. Netwoven’s culture advocates balancing work and family. Providing comfort and an accommodating environment is our top priority.
So, what are you waiting for? It's more than just a job. Join Us!
Netwoven, a professional services firm founded by ex-Microsoft employees based in the bay area, is looking for an experienced Senior Consulting – Cloud Infrastructure & Security to join our team. The Ideal candidate will be responsible for Delivery and Pre-sales assistance.
What You’ll Do
- Lead a team of onshore and offshore developers for delivery of projects
- Co-ordinate onshore and offshore teams for project delivery
- Work with customers to take ownership of projects for delivery
- Provide technical guidance to the delivery teams
- Provide project management guidance to delivery teams
- Provide delivery best practices guidelines to delivery teams
- Stay abreast of the latest technologies and provide thought leadership
- Ability to lead workshops with clients
- Must have 8+ years of experience in Infrastructure
- Must be proficient with Azure AD, Security and Compliance, Exchange, DLP and Email Security
- Migrating, deploying, or architecting Exchange on-premises or Exchange Online for major enterprise customers.
- Must have working knowledge of migration tools such as Quest, BitTitan
- Installation and configuration of Exchange including mail flow and client access; Powershell usage, scripting skills is a bonus.
- Should have knowledge in performing eDiscovery Search, litigation on-hold and mailbox compliance.
- Excellent understanding of the technologies supporting Exchange and migration projects, i.e., Active Directory, ADConnect, ADFS, networking, Email security, 3rd Party IDP.
- Strong people skills to work with clients to capture their requirements and turn them into high level and detailed designs.
- Enjoys solving complex technical challenges and has a desire to make an impact in the industry, supporting many companies in their collaboration goals.
- Comfortable working both individually or in large, potentially global, teams and with Global delivery in India to design and implement solutions.
Health savings account
Flexible spending account
Employee assistance program
Paid time off
Employee recognition program
Affirmative Action/EEO statement
Netwoven provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category under federal, state, and local law.
Diversity and Inclusion
At Netwoven we believe inclusion and diversity create an environment for innovation, opportunity, and success. We embrace different points of views, backgrounds, and experiences to create a rich culture where all employees are recognized, rewarded, and provided opportunities to develop and grow.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Excited about this opportunity?