Job Type: Full Time
Netwoven is looking for “Senior Engineer / Principal Engineer – Power Platform Developer with (.NET SPfx (React) & .Net Azure Services as preferred).” professionals. We are looking for motivated and energetic Software Developers who are passionate about technology and willing to learn and enhance skills along the project delivery path.
You will work with the Netwoven delivery team including the Engagement Managers, Delivery Managers, PMO, being part of the overall deliverables of design, build, and test & deploy implementation conforming to the Client’s Project Delivery Framework.
Job Description / Roles & Responsibilities
- Use best practices for Power Platform environment design to implement SDLC.
- Build Solutions using the Power Platform to replace legacy SharePoint 2013 and 2016 workflows and InfoPath forms
- Implement best practices for exception handling, logging, troubleshooting, and issue escalation
- Assist with drafting detailed system documentation for existing and new systems (Administration Guides, Off-Hours Support Guides, Disaster Recovery Runbook, Architecture Diagrams)
- Perform regular code analysis, code scanning, code reviews, and system security vulnerability remediation in solutions
Required Skills / Qualifications
- 2+ years of experience in writing low-code/no-code Power Apps, Power Automate Flow, Azure Logic Apps
- 5+ years of experience building solutions using other citizen development platforms including InfoPath, SharePoint Workflow, Nintex Workflows, or others related to SharePoint or Microsoft 365
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
Preferred Skills / Qualifications
- Experience with Azure and .Net development
- Experience in writing and Azure functions, and/or App Services or writing SharePoint and/or WCF services.
- Server/Service development experience (C#, PowerShell) using Client-Side Object Model, Server-Side Object Model (Full Trust), and REST APIs
- SharePoint development experience with SharePoint Framework (SPFx)
- PowerShell experience
- Bachelor’s / Master’s in engineering OR Bachelor’s / Master’s in Computer Science
- Microsoft Development Certification (MCSD or Later) is a plus
Excited about this opportunity?