Senior Engineer/Principal Engineer – QA
Selenium Test Automation Framework design, Jenkins etc.
Job Type: Full Time
Netwoven is looking for a “Senior Engineer/Principal Engineer - QA” to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills.
- 6+ years of relevant experience.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of QA processes & the Testing industry.
- Excellent in Developing the test plans/test cases for the tasks.
- Strong Hands-on Experience in Automation tools specifically on Selenium Web driver, Maven & TestNG.
- Good understanding of OOPS concepts.
- Good working knowledge on Atlassian Jira bug tracking tool.
- Extensive troubleshooting and problem-solving skills required.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience in SQL and Oracle database skills.
- Experience in Agile methodology and managing in-sprint independent testing.
Nice to Have (Not mandatory):
- Selenium Test Automation Framework design, Jenkins etc.
- Security testing.
- Exposure to performance testing.
- White-box or Code testing.
- Any formal Certification like ISTQB or CSTE Certification.
Experience required: 6+ years of working experience in any professional services firm in the global capacity preferred.
Qualifications Required: Bachelor’s in engineering/ Bachelor of Computer Application/ Bachelor of Computer Science, Master’s in computer science
Excited about this opportunity?