Sr Engineer – UI/UX
Job Type: Full Time
Netwoven is looking for a “Sr Engineer – UI/UX” professional with hands on experience in UI / UX development using HTML5, CSS3, Java Script/Jquery, Angular Js, Bootstrap, Responsive web design, mobile UI Web Design, UI Front-End, UI JS frameworks Angular, etc.
As an Engineer in the Emerging Payments Technology team, you will be responsible for implementing the user interface requirements across multiple products, services, and devices and collaborate with other engineers and work closely with the team technical lead.
- Understand the business and technical requirements and implement them
- Work independently with Onshore customer or with Netwoven Onshore team
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in Front End / web development.
- Have good exposure in design/architecture in multiple web projects.
- Good exposure in client-side framework preferably Angular/React.
- Be able to manage the deliverables by self and others
- Strong and effective user interface building and branding skills.
- Very good knowledge of UI performance
- Quick wireframe and prototype creation skills
- Excellent communication and customer interfacing skills.
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
Technical Skills: (Required)
- Script Editors : Dreamweaver CS6, VS Code
- Open Source : Angular/React/Node.JS ,Knockout, WordPress.
SharePoint: SharePoint 2016, SP Online, branding and UI design.
Basic understanding: OOPS
- Designing knowledge, adobe products experience, making video experience
- Understanding of internet Communication and security protocol.
Experience Required: Min 5+ work experience in IT industry
Job Type: Full time Employment
Qualifications Required: Bachelor’s in computer application / Computer Science, B. Tech. (IT), B. Sc
Excited about this opportunity?