Engagement Manager Content and Collaboration
10+ years' experience, Scrum Agile, M365, Information Architecture
Job Description/Roles & Responsibilities
Netwoven Inc., founded in 2001 by senior-level executives from Microsoft, Oracle, and Intel, is a leading professional services provider using Microsoft technologies and helps companies design and deploy solutions for collaboration, analytics, and customer insights. Netwoven’s senior executive team brings together a group of senior individuals whose experience includes some of the world’s leading companies in software, solutions, and services. Ever collaborating and challenging one another to achieve better results, we regard the pursuit of excellence in service to our clients to be a continuing journey. Since 2001, we’ve served our customers in the way we’d like to be served—with passion, care, and always striving to contribute to their overall success.
We are fun, we are friendly, and we take care of our employees in every way we can. People at Netwoven are passionate about technology and the services we provide! You also get to wear multiple hats enabling you to work in a variety of capacities and enrich your experience.
We are growing fast, which means unlimited opportunities. Netwoven’s culture advocates balancing work and family. Providing comfort and an accommodating environment is our top priority.
So, what are you waiting for? It's more than just a job. Join Us!
Netwoven, a professional services firm founded by ex-Microsoft employees based in the bay area, is looking for an experienced Engagement Manager (Content & Collaboration). This position is remote. The ideal candidate will be responsible for Delivery and Pre-sales assistance.
What You’ll Do
- Lead teams to architect, design and deliver compelling digital experiences in Office 365 for customer intranets, collaboration portals and extranets.
- Lead teams to architect, design and deliver Custom Apps built on top of Office 365, the Power Platform and related workloads & technologies.
- Lead teams to Architect, design and deliver Azure hosted applications and solutions that typically leverage a microservices architecture.
- Lead digital transformation workshops that help customers understand and adopt Microsoft Cloud services to meet organizational needs and drive competitive advantage.
- Gather requirements from customers and translate into projects with scope and timelines for solutions that will be delivered using Microsoft 365, Power Platform and Azure applications.
- Lead Digital Transformation and Consolidation projects that entail supporting customers that are transitioning from Google Workspace, Slack, Jive, SharePoint on-premises and other systems into the Microsoft 365 cloud.
- Guide customers and lead Tenant Merge and Split projects that arise from acquisitions and divestiture activities.
- Successfully deliver customer projects with globally staffed teams to meet deliverables, timeline and budget.
- Assist the sales & practice teams with project estimation and proposal development.
- Deliver webinars on various topics.
- Participate / lead the development of the practice & service offerings from a technology perspective.
- Must have minimum 10 years of prior consulting experience as an independent, a consulting firm or a small to mid-size software development company.
- Must have excellent communication skills to work with clients and gather business requirements.
- Must be proficient with Scrum / Agile Principles.
- Must be quality driven and have experience working with global delivery teams based in USA and India.
- Extensive experience in managing global project delivery teams.
- Goal oriented and metric driven.
- Extensive experience with administering and using the entire Microsoft 365 Suite.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft 365 migrations.
- Extensive experience with Information Architecture, Governance and User Experience in O365.
- Experience with content lifecycle management in SharePoint and O365.
- Experience with Sensitivity Labels, Information Protection, Conditional Access.
- Understanding of Zero-Trust principles.
- Understanding of M365 extensibility (SPfX, Power Platform, Adaptive Cards, App deployment, Consent Framework, etc.).
- Experience with SharePoint development to be able to manage delivery projects, migration of content.
- Exposure to Dynamics 365 is a plus.
Health savings account
Flexible spending account
Employee assistance program
Paid time off
Employee recognition program
Affirmative Action/EEO statement
Netwoven provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category under federal, state, and local law.
Diversity and Inclusion
At Netwoven we believe inclusion and diversity create an environment for innovation, opportunity, and success. We embrace different points of views, backgrounds, and experiences to create a rich culture where all employees are recognized, rewarded, and provided opportunities to develop and grow.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Excited about this opportunity?