Information and content governance is frequently a missing piece of a content management strategy. Developing a CMS without governance or retention policy makes organizations vulnerable to litigation and compliance concerns.
According to Forrester, on average, enterprises maintain more than 3,200 TB of data storage companywide—about a 45% growth over the past two years.
In order to have the right plan and strategy in place, understanding the business process and purpose of content is a prerequisite for effective governance.
Join Netwoven on Feb 16th at 10am PST/1pm EST for a 60 minute webinar on - "5 steps to get started with effective content governance strategy and how Office 365 can help?"
- - Introduction to enterprise content governance
- - Challenges with current systems and business processes
- - 5 ways to improve content governance (best practices)
- - Administrative and user controls across the Office 365 suite
- - Features of Office 365 auditing tools
- - Features and controls in OneDrive for Business
- - Q&A and wrap up
All registrants will receive a recording of the webinar. Prizes will be raffled at the end of the webinar.