- Dynamics 365
Optimized patient care and vaccination management using Dynamics 365 and Power BI Case Study
The company uses Power BI to identify number of participants attending a clinic event and the number of vaccines they need to bring to the site based on patient demographics.
The company organizes B2B clinic events by partnering with different work organizations, schools, and communities. Clinic Leads need to ensure that the event runs smoothly by preparing the pharmacists to bring an accurate number of vaccines to the right participants based on age and preference and prevent vaccine waste. They should be able to track the number of technicians that will dispense the vaccines as well as anticipate changes in the number of attendees.
- Dynamics 365 Sales is used by business to capture B2B Leads submitted through an online form that requests setup of Clinic Events with details such as clinic location, clinic event dates, and types of vaccines to be offered.
- Dynamics 365 Field Service is used for capturing appointments submitted by clinic participants through a customer online form.
- Power BI is created to seamlessly combine clinic data from Sales with customer appointment information from Field Services modules of Dynamics 365.
- Power BI report is used by clinicians to view list of clinic event participants/attendees and export data as a checklist at day of the event.
- Power BI dashboard is used to prepare the correct type of vaccine and number of vaccines to bring based on participant request, age range, and booking status.
- Data-Driven Decision Making: Bringing right type and quantity of vaccines ensured less waste and spoilage
- Improved Customer Satisfaction: Helps clinics run smoothly resulting in happy customers
- Decrease financial loss due to wasted vaccines
- Decrease financial loss due to overstaffing since only the required number of technicians are brought in based on number of attendees anticipated
- Customer satisfaction because clinics run as expected
- Improved business process and productivity