Managed Services for improved technology enabled medication delivery process in Healthcare technology company
- Microsoft 365
- Development of custom applications in SharePoint which is integrated with SAP
- Design, development of dashboards and reports in BI, Tableau, Simplement, Snowflakes & MuleSoft.
- Adoption and migration for helping them during the acquisition of new company by merging the content
- Planning for DR limited to business apps supported by Netwoven
- Providing extensive support in internal and external audit limited to business apps supported by Netwoven
- A well-monitored environment, providing greater visibility
- 24/7/365 incident response and resolution
Managed Services Case Study
Since 1992, American multinational healthcare technology company has been committed to transforming the pharmacy care delivery model to dramatically improve outcomes and lower costs. Through the industry vision of the Autonomous Pharmacy, a combination of automation, intelligence, and technology-enabled services, powered by a cloud data platform, they support more efficient ways to manage medications across all care settings.
Facilities worldwide use our automation and analytics solutions to increase operational efficiency, reduce medication errors, deliver actionable intelligence, and improve patient safety. Institutional and retail pharmacies across North America, the United Kingdom, Germany, and Australia leverage our innovative medication adherence and population health solutions to improve patient engagement and adherence to prescriptions, helping to reduce costly hospital readmissions
It was important that the customer was able to maintain a certain level of business continuity. There can be a lot of misconception around all IT systems now being in the cloud. But almost all organizations, even those making multi-billions per year will have some kind of legacy system that is not decommissioned yet because of the vital role it plays across the business. Our Managed service teams worked hard to ensure the transition went smoothly, with minimal disruption to business.
Here are the three major challenges that customer was looking for to overcome –
- Consistent service and support levels
- Improved user satisfaction
- Improved confidence in Business App team to deliver supportive outcomes
Netwoven has replaced the existing legacy applications with a Microsoft cloud-based solution. The solution included Office 365 and a host of other Microsoft products to handle and streamline all processes into one cloud ecosystem.
Our team migrated large datasets from the previous platform to the new Office 365 solution. They developed web and mobile-based workflows and dashboards that include real-time information, files, and documents that can be accessed from anywhere.
The cloud-based solution enabled employees and vendors to collaborate using any device. The implementation of the cloud has improved operational efficiency and increased productivity by 62%. The real-time reporting dashboards streamline approval processes and automate previously manual tasks, which improved service quality by 46%.
- Office 365
- Power BI
- Power App
- Power Automate
- Sharepoint Online
It was important to raise the customer organization’s confidence and increase consistency in support services. Although managed service support hours were officially limited, but it was essential that a high level of support should be available as needed outside of normal business hours.
Netwoven believes that if your internal stakeholders are not able to deliver the services customers expect, it can significantly impact on the business in many ways. Our cloud-based solution & services helped them gain trustworthy data for decision-making.
The initial engagement realized more than $5 million in software supports. Other tangible benefits included:
- Decreased audit risk
- Infrastructure licensing support and maintenance
- Application license management services
- Service-level agreements focused on business outcomes
- Reduced on-premises footprint
- Increased efficiencies in the operating model
- Reduced risk factors in DR