Microsoft 365 Copilot is coming soon but is your organization ready? As organizations increasingly embrace Microsoft 365 Copilot for enhanced collaboration and productivity, the strategic planning of its rollout becomes critical. Join us for a webinar titled 'Planning Microsoft 365 Copilot Rollout Strategy' on Thursday, 18th January, 10 am PST, where Netwoven and Microsoft experts will help you get started on your Microsoft Copilot journey in your organization. In this webinar, you'll learn how to:
- Get your organization ready for Microsoft Copilot: get your information ready for search
- Implement the right information access controls and policies established in your organization so that your users will have access to the information that they need and nothing else
- Enable automatic data classification controls across your M365 workloads (Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive) to manage information access across your organization
- Key considerations, best practices, and actionable insights to ensure a smooth and effective Microsoft 365 Copilot implementation
- Optimize existing deployment strategies
Whether you're initiating Copilot or looking to optimize your existing deployment, this webinar is your roadmap to success. Don't miss out – secure your spot now and empower your organization for a seamless Microsoft 365 Copilot experience.
- Dan Callahan