Comprehensive but flexible and cost-efficient migrations for companies large and small
Migrating to a new platform, especially one providing such front-and-center functionalities as messaging and collaboration, can be stressful for both systems administrators and users alike. There are more variables than just data transfer that need to be accounted for to ensure a smooth transition and satisfied users.
Netwoven works not just to migrate all needed data from Slack, but to get users up and running on Teams without missing a beat. As a leading provider of Microsoft 365 migration services, Netwoven brings deep experience in leveraging Teams’ capabilities and in coordinating its adoption among users. Our proven approach makes considerations for your organization’s specific needs from beginning to end.
Additionally, Netwoven’s solution can be scaled to service the needs of large enterprises with thousands of users and terabytes of data, to low-cost options for smaller organizations.
Schedule Your Assessment Today
Schedule your assessment to learn more about Slack to Microsoft Teams migration best practices.
Brands we work with
- Service-OrientedUnlike many Slack to Teams migration solutions, we don’t simply provide a tool to move your data; we partner with you every step of the way and tailor the migration to your needs.
- Right-SizedOur solution can be scaled up to address the needs of large enterprises with tens of thousands of users and their accompanying data, as well as down for smaller organizations with just tens to hundreds of users.
- Data IntegrityWe take advantage of multiple data transfer options, including the Microsoft Graph API to ensure minimal loss of message data including emojis and authorship. We also provide custom fixes for cases in which message metadata may be unsupported.
- Full ScopeMany other solutions don’t support the migration of direct messages between users. We provide options for these in addition to channel migrations, including the ability for the involved users to securely access and search their message history even if it is simply archived in the target M365 environment.
- CustomizationIf an equivalent app is not available, we have a team of experts who can build custom functionality in Teams to replace any automation or tooling added to the source Slack environment.
- No DowntimeWe strategically approach the migration in order to avoid or otherwise minimize downtime for users, including the use of “delta” migrations.
Slack to Teams Solution Brief
Our Slack to Teams Migration Process Has Been Well Defined & Executed
Introduction: In our previous blog ‘Slack to Microsoft Teams Migration: A Step-by-Step Guide’, we learned about the merits of migrating from Slack to Microsoft Teams and the methods to execute… Continue reading Slack to Microsoft Teams Migration: Tools and Migration Experience
Introduction: The fact that you are reading this article means you have already decided to or at least seriously considering migrating from Slack to Microsoft Teams. It is fair to… Continue reading Slack to Microsoft Teams Migration: A Step-by-Step Guide [Updated]
Introduction: If you have already embarked on your migration journey, you must have realized that there are several blockers in user experience post-migration. A major hurdle that impacts the users… Continue reading How to Manage Your Broken Links Post-Migration
Have you adopted Microsoft Teams but cannot get rid of Slack? Integrate the two to boost your Unified Communication strategy Did you plan the adoption of Slack in your organization?… Continue reading Have You Adopted Microsoft Teams but Can’t Get Rid of Slack?
In today’s always connected era, customers and employees are expecting to converse based on their convenience. The rise of digital connectivity is transforming the way employees connect, communicate & collaborate.… Continue reading 7 Things That Microsoft Teams Does Better than Slack
Talk with an Expert
Find out how we can help you with your organization’s digital transformation journey.