Are you ready to take a deep dive into the cutting-edge world of Microsoft Fabric? Our advanced demos will provide you with an in-depth understanding of this revolutionary technology with real world use cases. Join Us on Thursday, November 30, 9:00 am PT for an In-Depth Exploration of Microsoft Fabric!
1. Publishing data as products
- Setting up functional domains
- Data ingestion
- Publishing data through different environments – bronze, silver, gold
- Define product characteristics for the dataset
2. Demonstration of Data Observability in OneLake with Data Activator
- Data Freshness
- Volume & Distribution
- Data lineage
- Data security
- Model, Rule, Alerts (Data Activator)
3. Use of spark compute power for Predictive Insights
- Use of Notebook for Machine Learning
- Use of Deep Learning algorithm for achieving predictive insights from the dataset
- Gain hands-on experience with Microsoft Fabric.
- Explore real-world applications and use cases.
- Learn best practices and tips for maximizing the benefits of this powerful tool.
- Access Free ebook "Treat Your Data as a Product with Microsoft Fabric"
Don't miss this opportunity to expand your knowledge and harness the full potential of Microsoft Fabric. Reserve your spot by signing up today!
- Pankaj Bose