What We Do
Reign in your Endpoints!
We listen to understand your hybrid working scenarios along with your end user computing goals/objectives. We then gain insight into your landscape for both physical and virtual endpoints to recommend the best path forwards.
- Device Lifecycle Management
- Endpoint Protection
- Data Loss Prevention
- Compliance Policies
- Application Management
- Patch Management
- Vulnerability Management
- Zero Touch Deployment
- Migration Services (AirWatch, Mobile Iron, Trend Micro, Symantec, McAfee)
- Modern Endpoints Workshop Assessment
How It's Used
Maximize Productivity and Security with Unified Endpoint Management - The Future of Enterprise Mobility
Streamlined Endpoint Management
Experience seamless control and unparalleled visibility with Netwoven's unified endpoint management solutions
- ImplementationNetwoven has expertise in implementing a comprehensive and integrated solution that allows for easy device management, enhanced security, and increased operational efficiency.
- Holistic & Integrated ApproachWe take the time to evaluate your operations so we can adapt and build an improved security posture.
- 24/7 Global Delivery ModelWith deep collaboration, expert guidance, & global delivery options for greater budget ROI.
Register for Workshop
Introduction: In Part 1 of this blog series, we explained in detail what Endpoint Detection & Response (EDR) is and the importance of the powerful Defender for Endpoint tool. … Continue reading Microsoft Defender for Endpoint & EDR: How It Helps Secure Your Endpoints & Organization? – Part 2
Introduction: After a major security product re-brand and feature/functionality enhancements, the Defender Suite takes shape: Defender Branding Updates New Name Old Name Microsoft 365 Defender Microsoft Threat Protection Defender for… Continue reading Microsoft Defender for Endpoint & EDR: How can It Help Secure Your Endpoints & Organization– Part 1
Introduction: After a swift product shuffle and re-branding we find Microsoft Endpoint Manager emerging to rise up the Gartner ranks to become the leader in Unified Endpoint Management Tools. So… Continue reading Microsoft Endpoint Manager (MEM) – What Is It & How Can It Help Secure Your Endpoints?
As organizations are quickly adapting to the rapidly changing situation due to COVID-19, many companies are requiring that their employees work remotely from home, often for the first time. If… Continue reading Cybersecurity for Remote Workers
Talk with an Expert
Find out how we can help you with your organization’s digital transformation journey.