G Suite to Microsoft 365 Migration
Migrating from Google Workspace to Microsoft 365 or Office 365 provides organizations with access to a comprehensive suite of productivity tools, advanced security features, and robust collaboration capabilities that can help streamline workflows, enhance data security, and increase productivity.
What We Do
Migrate from Google Workspace to Microsoft 365 With Ease
Streamline your organization's transition from Google Workspace to Microsoft 365 with Netwoven's end-to-end migration services. Our expertise spans over 20 years in cloud migrations, and as a Microsoft-managed solutions partner with advanced specializations, we have an in-depth understanding of Microsoft 365's capabilities.
Netwoven tailors migration strategies to fit your organization's unique needs. Our comprehensive process includes a thorough assessment of your current Google environment, meticulous planning and execution of the migration, dedicated transition/adoption & change management assistance, and post-migration support for a seamless transition.
By leveraging Netwoven's Google to Microsoft 365 (Office 365) migration services, your organization gains access to our best-in-class migration & transition strategy, combined with Microsoft's powerful collaboration tools, advanced security features, and scalable infrastructure. Boost productivity, streamline operations, and ensure uninterrupted business continuity with Netwoven.
Book a Discovery Call With Our Team
Schedule your assessment to learn more about Google Workspace to Microsoft 365 migration best practices.
- Zero DowntimeNetwoven has the knowledge and experience to migrate your data from Google Workspace quickly and efficiently, without any data loss and almost zero downtime.
- Business ContinuityBusiness continuity is key. Using customized migration mapping solution, UAT & issue tracking solution, link rewriting / lookup utilities, and our reusable communication & training assets, we can help ensure that your transition to Microsoft 365 is smooth and seamless, with minimal disruption to your organization's operations.
- Enhanced Analysis & ReportsOur interactive reports and content analysis will provide the metrics and direction you need to identify which valuable content should be migrated versus that which should be left behind, as well as where in Microsoft 365 is most appropriate for it to be migrated, saving you time, effort, and money.
- Application RationalizationOur developers and migration experts can help analyze your existing app scripts and other customizations and provide guidance on:
- What customizations can be replaced with new, modern out-of-the-box functionality saving development time and reducing technical debt.
- Analysis of 3rd party customizations you may have in place and provide guidance on replacements based on your current goals and needs.
- Guidance on necessary customizations so they meet not only your standards, but also ensure that they are done in line with Microsoft’s guidance so updates to the platform don’t break the customizations.
- Tailored Migration StrategyAfter the analysis is complete, we will work with you to put together a customized migration schedule and plan that ensures your daily business operations are minimally impacted. We will build customized solutions meeting the unique needs of your organization, ensuring that your Gmail, Google Drive, Google Photos, Google Sites and other content from Google properly land in Microsoft 365.
- Automated & Intuitive TestingOur content migration tooling includes automated QA testing, and a user centric UAT issue tracking tool to ensure that everything that should be moved, gets moved, as expected, quickly and cost-effectively.
- Hypercare SupportWe provide ongoing support and maintenance to ensure that your Microsoft 365 environment is running smoothly and efficiently.
- Global Delivery ModelWe operate nearly 24 hours a day with employees all around the world to support both velocity and cost efficiency.
- ExpertsWe are an accredited Microsoft Partner with over 20 years of experience. We have successfully moved many 100’s of terabytes of data to the Microsoft cloud. Using Netwoven’s team of migration experts can speed up your transition, save you time and money & ensure a quality end-product!
Higher impact. Clear results.
- Create comprehensive inventory & pre-migration analysis reports to guide future decision making.
- Understand requirements & constraints, unearth valuable information & insights about your environment & equip the project team to make informed decisions.
- Perform gap analysis between source and target systems. Identify issues with the potential to impede progress so they can be addressed.
When selecting a Google Workspace to Microsoft 365 migration tool, consider the following factors to ensure it meets your organization’s requirements 1. Migration types Determine the types of data you… Continue reading Migrating from Google Workspace to Microsoft 365 with The Right Migration Tool
Migrating from Google Workspace mailboxes (Gmail) to Office 365 (Microsoft 365) email involves transferring email accounts, messages, contacts, and other related data from the Gmail platform to the Exchange Online… Continue reading Making The Switch: A Guide to Gmail to Office 365 Migration
When conducting a Google Workspace (formerly G Suite) to Microsoft 365 migration assessment, there are several key steps and considerations to keep in mind for a successful migration outcome. Here’s… Continue reading 10 Key Steps for a Successful Google Workspace to Microsoft 365 Migration
Introduction: With the introduction of Exchange Admin Center (EAC) in Exchange Online, the migration of contacts, emails, and calendars from Google Workspace (formerly G Suite) to Microsoft 365 (previously Office… Continue reading Automate Google Workspace Migration to Microsoft 365 with Exchange Admin Center
Introduction: If you have already embarked on your migration journey, you must have realized that there are several blockers in user experience post-migration. A major hurdle that impacts the users… Continue reading How to Manage Your Broken Links Post-Migration
Talk with an Expert
Find out how we can help you with your organization’s digital transformation journey.