What We Do
Seamlessly Migrate to Microsoft 365 from Any Source
Netwoven is a leading provider of Microsoft 365 migration services and a Microsoft preferred partner. Netwoven has over 20 years of experience in helping businesses move their data and applications and over 13 years moving to the Microsoft cloud.
Netwoven provides end-to-end services for Microsoft 365 (Office 365) migration, including assessment, planning, migration, and post-migration support. Netwoven’s expertise in Microsoft technologies ensures that the migration is seamless and efficient, with minimal disruption to business operations.
As a Microsoft preferred partner, Netwoven has access to exclusive resources, training, and support from Microsoft, ensuring that its clients receive the highest level of service and expertise.
With Netwoven’s Microsoft 365 migration services, businesses can enjoy the benefits of cloud-based collaboration, enhanced security, and scalability, while minimizing the risks and costs associated with migration.
Transform Your Business with Seamless Microsoft 365 Migration
- ExpertsWe are a certified Microsoft Partner with over 20 years of experience. We have successfully moved many 100’s of terabytes of data to the Microsoft cloud. Using Netwoven’s team of migration experts can speed up your transition & ensure a quality end-product!
- Cost-effective global deliveryNetwoven's Microsoft 365 migration services leverage a global team for cost-effectiviness. We provide businesses with an around-the-clock, scalable solution that minimizes the risks and costs associated with migrations. With our expertise, businesses can enjoy the benefits of cloud-based collaboration, enhanced security, and scalability, without the added costs of managing an expensive migration team.
- Business ContinuityBusiness continuity is key. Netwoven has the knowledge and experience to migrate your data quickly and efficiently, without any data loss and almost zero downtime. Using customized migration mapping solution, UAT & issue tracking solution, link fixing / URL redirection, and our excellent transition, adoption & change management services, we can help ensure that your transition to Microsoft 365 is smooth and seamless, with minimal disruption to your organization's operations.
- Enhanced Analysis & ReportsOur interactive reports and content analysis will provide the metrics and direction you need to identify which valuable content should be migrated versus that which should be left behind, as well as where in the Microsoft cloud is most appropriate for it to be migrated, saving you time, effort, and money.
- Application RationalizationOur developers and migration experts can help analyze your existing customizations and provide guidance on:
- What customizations can be replaced with new, modern out-of-the-box functionality saving development time and reducing technical debt.
- Analysis of 3rd party customizations you may have in place and provide guidance on replacements based on your current goals and needs.
- Guidance on necessary customizations so they meet not only your standards, but also ensure that they are done in line with Microsoft’s guidance so updates to the platform don’t break the customizations.
- Tailored Migration StrategyAfter the analysis is complete, we will work with you to put together a customized migration plan that meets your needs and ensures your daily business operations are minimally impacted. We will build tailored solutions, meeting the unique needs of your organization, to ensure that your move to the Microsoft cloud is seamless.
- Automated & Intuitive TestingOur migration tooling includes automated QA testing, and a user centric UAT issue tracking tool to ensure that everything that should be moved, gets moved, as expected, quickly and cost-effectively.
- Hypercare support & managed servicesWe provide ongoing support and maintenance to ensure that your Microsoft 365 environment is running smoothly and efficiently.
Introduction: SharePoint has become the primary collaboration platform for organizations the world over. Over a period, businesses find themselves in circumstances where they must migrate from one tenant to another.… Continue reading SharePoint Tenant-to-Tenant Migration-Prerequisites and Challenges
Introduction: With the introduction of Exchange Admin Center (EAC) in Exchange Online, the migration of contacts, emails, and calendars from Google Workspace (formerly G Suite) to Microsoft 365 (previously Office… Continue reading Automate Google Workspace Migration to Microsoft 365 with Exchange Admin Center
Introduction: While trying to implement end-to-end migration services, some organizations that require migration remediation services for migration to SharePoint Online or even SharePoint Server On-Prem run into issues. Some of… Continue reading Avoid These 4 Common Mistakes During SharePoint Online Migration
Introduction: Migrating from an existing platform to a new one often presents a momentous challenge for the technical teams involved, but an even bigger challenge for end-users, especially if the… Continue reading Ensuring Successful Migration & Driving User Adoption Through Change Management
Talk with an Expert
Find out how we can help you with your organization’s digital transformation journey.