Job Type: Full Time
Location: Kolkata/ Bangalore/ Remote
Remote Work Available
Netwoven is looking for an experienced “M365 Technical Specialist” with proven track record in complex and Global projects. The person will be responsible for project delivery to the clients of Netwoven, ensuring that progress is maintained, managing risks, resolving issues, and ensuring that all team members follow the Netwoven good practices. As a “Principal Engineer – M365 Technical Specialist”, you will be responsible for designing and implementing multi-cloud and technology-neutral solutions in line with our business objectives. You will ensure that our cloud computing environment is secure, scalable, and efficient, meeting all relevant legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Lead collaborative projects, upgrades, migrations, & tech introductions, ensuring successful results.
- Expert in planning, executing, and troubleshooting complex migrations while maintaining data integrity & security.
- Apply M365 expertise to design and implement solutions, aligning with business needs.
- Develop and customize cloud security architectures and strategies for customer requirements.
- Implement data governance & compliance measures for data classification and loss prevention.
- Stay updated with M365 and cloud technology trends, assessing their relevance.
- Collaborate with teams to identify and implement best practices.
- Foster teamwork and knowledge sharing.
Key Skills Requirements:
- M365 workload expert with a track record in complex transformation programs and hybrid deployments.
- Identity Platform - 1. Microsoft Entra -Privileged Identity Management (PIM), SSO, AD Connect, Conditional Access, and Identity
- Hands-on experience in various migrations:
M365 tenant-to-tenant/ Okta to Azure AD /Google Workspace to M365
- Familiarity with the following Technology Stack:
- SharePoint & OneDrive migration using native and 3rd-party tools.
- Exchange migration, hybrid model, mail-flow & troubleshooting.
- Defender Suite - Defender for O365, Defender for Endpoint, etc.
- Microsoft Purview – MIP, Purview DLP, Data compliance, Governance, Insider Risk Management and Data Lifecycle Management.
- Hands on experience with any of the 3rd party Migration tools - Quest on Demand / Bit Titan/ Migration Wiz/ ShareGate
- Strong knowledge in PowerShell scripting
- 12+ work experience in IT industry
- 6-8+ years relevant experience in managing Microsoft 365 Services, Adoption, Deployment and Migration
- Bachelors in computer application / Computer Science, B. Tech. (IT), MCA, MTech in Computer Science
- Appropriate Certification in Azure / AWS / GWS technology stack.
Excited about this opportunity?