Job Type: Full Time
Location: Bangalore, Kolkata, Remote
Remote Work Available
Netwoven is looking for “Principal Engineer/Sr. Principal Engineer - MS Dynamics 365” professional developers. We are
looking for motivated and energetic Software Developers who are passionate about technology and willing to
learn and enhance skills along the project delivery path.
You will work with the Netwoven delivery team including the Project managers, Delivery Managers, being part of
the overall deliverables of design, build, and test & deploy implementation conforming to the Client’s Project
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Should have at least min 8+ years of working experience in Development skills in MS Dynamics CRM (2013
& 2015/2016) or Dynamics 365.
- Work with the Netwoven Microsoft implementation & delivery team including the Engagement Managers,
and Delivery Managers.
- Managing the overall deliverables of design, build, and test & deploy implementation of D365 solutions.
Conforming to the Client’s Project Delivery Framework and default information security framework.
- Manage the Client’s expectations through delivery excellence, risk mitigation & manage client
- Understand and able to articulate best practices related to application enhancements/customizations,
integration with other applications.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with multiple deadlines.
- Ability to communicate clearly with business users and project managers.
- Experience of an AGILE environment and self-managing teams.
- Experience with dashboard management, integrations, customizations, and configurations.
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes.
- Candidate should have work experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Candidate should be able to configure, customize and extend Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Candidate should have familiarity with Dynamics 365 permission management.
- Candidate should have rich hands-on experience of .Net (C#)
- Candidate should have experience in PowerBI or any reporting tool and SQL database management.
- Candidate should have experience in building various components on MS CRM platform - plugins,
workflow assembly, SSRS reports, HTML web resources, etc.
- Candidate should possess good knowledge of Microsoft CRM Architecture and should be able to design
and develop various requirements provided by the customer.
- CDS knowledge will be an added advantage.
Full time Employment
Bachelors in computer application / Computer Science, B. Tech. (IT), MCA, M. Tech in Computer Science
Excited about this opportunity?