Senior Engineer/Principal Engineer – Azure Developer with .NET Experience
Job Type: Full Time
Netwoven is looking for “Senior Engineer/Principal Engineer - Azure Developer with .NET Experience” professionals. We are looking for motivated and energetic Software Developers who are passionate about technology and willing to learn and enhance skills along the project delivery path.
As an Senior Engineer/Principal Engineer - Azure Developer with .NET Experience, you will work with the Netwoven delivery team including the Engagement Managers, Delivery Managers, PMO, being part of the overall deliverables of design, build, and test & deploy implementation conforming to the Client’s Project Delivery Framework.
Job Description / Roles & Responsibilities
- Solution Design using Microservices Architecture
- Develop solutions in the Azure Cloud using Azure function apps, web API, storage & logic apps
- Use Azure DevOps for CI/CD Pipeline & Code repository
- Build scalable, distributed, loosely coupled systems
- Use continuous integration, unit and integration testing to build enterprise-quality solutions
- Implement best practices for exception handling, logging, troubleshooting, and issue escalation
- Assist with drafting detailed system documentation for existing and new systems (Administration Guides, Off-Hours Support Guides, Disaster Recovery Runbook, Architecture Diagrams)
- Perform regular code analysis, code scanning, code reviews, and system security vulnerability remediation in solutions
Required Skills / Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience with Azure and .Net development
- 2+ experience in writing and Azure functions, and/or App Services or 4+ years writing SharePoint and/or WCF services.
- 5+ years of Server/Service development experience (C#, PowerShell) using Client-Side Object Model, Server-Side Object Model (Full Trust), and REST APIs
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
Preferred Skills / Qualifications
- 2+ years of SharePoint development experience with SharePoint Framework (SPFx)
- 2+ years of experience in writing low-code/no-code Power Apps, Power Automate Flow, Azure Logic Apps
- Bachelor’s / Master’s in engineering OR Bachelor’s / Master’s in Computer Science
- Microsoft Development Certification (MCSD or Later) is a plus
Excited about this opportunity?