Client Relationship Manager/Account Executive
CRM, Dynamics Systems, Microsoft Technologies, Business Development, Solution Selling
Netwoven Inc., founded in 2001 by senior-level executives from Microsoft, Oracle, and Intel, is a leading professional services provider using Microsoft technologies and helps companies design and deploy solutions for collaboration, analytics, and customer insights. Netwoven’s senior executive team brings together a group of senior individuals whose experience includes some of the world’s leading companies in software, solutions, and services. Ever collaborating and challenging one another to achieve better results, we regard the pursuit of excellence in service to our clients to be a continuing journey. Since 2001, we’ve served our customers in the way we’d like to be served—with passion, care, and always striving to contribute to their overall success.
We’re fun, we’re friendly and we take care of our employees in every way we can. People at Netwoven are passionate about technology and the services we provide! You also get to wear multiple hats enabling you to work in a variety of capacities and enrich your experience.
We’re growing fast, which means unlimited opportunities. Netwoven’s culture advocates balancing work and family. Providing comfort and an accommodating environment is our top priority.
So, what are you waiting for? It's more than just a job. Join Us!
Netwoven, a professional services firm founded by ex-Microsoft employees based in the bay area, is looking for an experienced Client Relationship Manager/Account Executive. This position is remote. The ideal candidate will be responsible for prospecting by working existing accounts or working with our partners; developing opportunities in the sales funnel and building account relationships/managing accounts.
What You’ll Do
- Prospect in assigned territory or solution area
- Develop business in assigned territory or solution area
- Work with prospects and customers to sell primarily consulting service
- Selling Govern 365 SaaS application
- Develop long-term business relationships with key customers
- Work with technical consultants and engagement managers to develop solutions for prospects or customers
- Learn about products and services to become a trusted advisor to prospects and customers
- Manage opportunities and leads in Microsoft CRM
- Stay abreast of the latest technologies and provide thought leadership as required
- Work with management on projects and marketing developments
- Help create SOW and review Statement of Work produced by Engagement Managers
- Ability to lead conversations with prospects and customers on key Microsoft technologies
- Must have 5+ years of business development and solution selling consulting services preferably Microsoft technologies
- Must know how to use CRM, preferably Dynamics systems
- Familiar with Solution Selling Sales Methodology
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Teams, SharePoint
- Know Microsoft cloud solutions
- Ability to work and collaborate with cross teams
- Accustomed to working remote and leveraging collaboration tools
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Employee assistance program
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Employee recognition program
- Professional development
Affirmative Action/EEO statement
Netwoven provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category under federal, state, and local law.
Diversity and Inclusion
At Netwoven we believe inclusion and diversity create an environment for innovation, opportunity, and success. We embrace different points of views, backgrounds, and experiences to create a rich culture where all employees are recognized, rewarded, and provided opportunities to develop and grow.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Excited about this opportunity?